• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TRADE Pedersoli Rocky Mountain for Pedersoli 2 Band Enfield

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have more interest in Civil War. Already had an Armi Sport Springfield, meh. My Rocky Mountain rifle .54 is beautiful and in awesome shape. I bought it second hand and fired it once. It has a handling scratch or two but what doesn’t. Hate to see her sit in the dark safe all the time. I really want a 2 band Pedersoli Enfield but would consider a 3 band. Pedersoli is what I would like. I would even consider a Pedersoli 1861 Springfield. Here’s a few pics. More pics if needed but everyone knows what these beauties look like.
DEED4A01-3611-4CAB-97FA-8BB86343B67B.jpeg
F9D3D5CA-7DD7-4960-A602-FFABFAD5571E.jpeg
F0F42AA8-4C1D-4958-95FC-78C396E57195.jpeg
281ADDAA-3A35-44E0-BDBB-27012384D6ED.jpeg

Try it with .54 Minies, throw a Tang Sight and Globe on there and you have an early Civil War Sharpshooter rifle. Just a thought, the Pedersoli Enfields and Springfields are nice, I'm sure someone will trade.

]I do have an old 32” brass telescope from Dixie laying around but I like trading or selling to get different firearms that appeal to me at the moment. I like those old Civil War muzzleloader sniper rifles with the huge 15 pound barrels or whatever they weighed. I don’t shoot as much as I used to and mostly “gun fondle” while sitting in my recliner. Im a big fan of the Mississippi River Squadron and I’ve read about them using the 1860 Henry (already have one) and two band Enfields for the landing parties that occasionally went ashore. Of course I would sell this outright for $1,200 but trading is more fun for me. Just thought I would throw this offer out there to see what might come my way. Sold my Sharps Infantry rifle and I kind of miss casting huge bullets, dip lubing them and sending them down range. I think the ‘53 Enfield is beautiful.
9A6E7BD0-72E2-4C7C-A4F8-5EEFE328D493.jpeg

Here’s my scratch built USS Carondelet.

That thing is awesome :)

A 2-Band Enfield is a great rifle, the perfect all arounder. Super accurate rifles. Lots of History behind them, they were popular with Confederate Sharpshooters.

I love the Heavy Rifles, I wish someone made them still

]I do have an old 32” brass telescope from Dixie laying around but I like trading or selling to get different firearms that appeal to me at the moment. I like those old Civil War muzzleloader sniper rifles with the huge 15 pound barrels or whatever they weighed. I don’t shoot as much as I used to and mostly “gun fondle” while sitting in my recliner. Im a big fan of the Mississippi River Squadron and I’ve read about them using the 1860 Henry (already have one) and two band Enfields for the landing parties that occasionally went ashore. Of course I would sell this outright for $1,200 but trading is more fun for me. Just thought I would throw this offer out there to see what might come my way. Sold my Sharps Infantry rifle and I kind of miss casting huge bullets, dip lubing them and sending them down range. I think the ‘53 Enfield is beautiful.View attachment 85023
Here’s my scratch built USS Carondelet.
Nice model. I have a box full of research on sister ship Baron de Kalb (ex St. Louis) which was sunk by a Confederate torpedo at my parent's home town of Yazoo City, MS. Was my original master's thesis topic in mid-80s, but I switched to a more lucrative topic. Love "Pook's Turtles".

Thanks! I love them as well. Took my kids to the USS Cairo in Vicksburg. Right now I’m building a 1/48 scale rc Carondelet with sound and smoke. I live about 30 minutes from Mound City, IL where 3 of the 7 City Class boats where built. Fascinating stuff to me!

Back