• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Pedersoli Pennsylvania rifle kit, .32 Cal.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Beautiful unfinished Walnut, Metal still in the white. Inletted and fitted. Both the front and rear sights are located in the circle as well as the last two screws. As I now recall, I was waiting for a different set of sights from TOTW, but it in a sock, and forgot about it. Length of pull is 13 1/2, drop is 3 3/4, length is 57 inches overall length and it weighs 8 1/4 pounds. Has never been finished or shot. It is in .32 Cal. Asking $600 plus shipping, or best offer.

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 336
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 328
  • p4.jpg
    p4.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 292
  • p5.jpg
    p5.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 288
  • p6.jpg
    p6.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 266
  • p7.jpg
    p7.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 272
  • p8.jpg
    p8.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 265
  • p9.jpg
    p9.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 248
  • p10.jpg
    p10.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 246
  • p11.jpg
    p11.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 222
So the only things left to finish the gun are to oil the stock, blue or brown the metal, and install the sights?

Are you open to any trades?

I'm trying to find the cash, but I just had to replace my ENTIRE septic system, to the tune of $30,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back