• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli muzzle cap screw part number M70TFC5822

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Losekamp

West Harrison, Indiana
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find one of these without buying from Pedersoli directly? They require a total greater than $50 to complete an order... I do not want to pay $50 to get a screw...

Anyone know where I can find one of these without buying from Pedersoli directly? They require a total greater than $50 to complete an order... I do not want to pay $50 to get a screw...
Contact Lee Shavers. I believe he may do warranty work for Pedersoli and possibly be able to help. Lee Shaver Gunsmithing. Great guy to deal with.

Also have you measured the screw size? It doesn’t have to be purchased from or made by Pedersoli for it to work.

Back