• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Pedersoli Kentucky Barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-Steel

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I am in need of a replacement barrel for a Pedersoli Kentucky rifle in 45 caliber.
The original bore is badly rusted and the breech plug has been chewed on in an unsuccessful attempt at removal.
Tried to contact a couple if the bigger Pedersoli importers trying g to get information.
Not very positive or helpful responses.

I am in need of a replacement barrel for a Pedersoli Kentucky rifle in 45 caliber.
The original bore is badly rusted and the breech plug has been chewed on in an unsuccessful attempt at removal.
Tried to contact a couple if the bigger Pedersoli importers trying g to get information.
Not very positive or helpful responses.
I to have a pedersoli Kentucky Rifle .45 cal flintlock. I recently acquired it used.
It's now a project rifle. It has inconsistent sparking. And when it does spark most of the sparks land forward of the pan up near the hinge. And there is a gap between the lock and barrel. Where powder can fall down into. The flash hole in the barrel is positioned at the bottom of the pan. Not even centered in the barrel. The bore of the barrel has a spot that feels over reamed. You notice it when swabbing the bore and loading it. When loading the rifle. The touch hole is large enough that your powder charge is pushed out. After seeing why had several loads without powder. I would close the frizzen when loading and it would self prime with fffg.
I removed the barrel to install a touchhole liner to solve that problem. And found out a previous owner had broken the tang. It is not wide enough around the counter sunk tang bolt. They even glued the end piece in the stock with contact cement.
Now costumer support.

Dear Mr. Sorenson,

Thank you for your patience. We heard back from Pedersoli this morning. That barrel, 0800F2409B, runs $450.00 plus tax and shipping. Please note, we do not stock parts and accessories here, this would be a special order from the factory. Special orders require payment in full, pre-paid, non-refundable/non-returnable.

Kindly call our office when you are ready to place your order.

Sincerely,

Jazmin Haver
Italian Firearms Group
PO Box 300
Bushland, TX 79012
Ph. (806) 398-0777 | (800) 450-1852

Well a good Corellian barrel cost me 200.00 I just have some work ahead of me. Need to enlage the barrel channel slightly. Old one is metric size. new one is imperial size.
So if you want my old barrel yup I've got one. You'll need your breach plug. And I suggest a touchhole liner.
Muzzleloader builder suppy is where I got my new barrel from. Shipping was quick. But then it looks like they're about 5 hours away from me.
All this happened this September '23.
I'm now putting together a couple of Kimber long rifles kits. The Pedersoli is on the back burner for now.

Back