• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Parts Unknown(classic arms?) screw pistol derringer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Picked this up a few months back. Missing the bolt for the grip and the spring for the hammer. One small pitted portion on the outside but not structural. $75 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_8132.jpeg
    IMG_8132.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8133.jpeg
    IMG_8133.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8134.jpeg
    IMG_8134.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8136.jpeg
    IMG_8136.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8137.jpeg
    IMG_8137.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8139.jpeg
    IMG_8139.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8138.jpeg
    IMG_8138.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8140.jpeg
    IMG_8140.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8141.jpeg
    IMG_8141.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Did we determine that is indeed a New Orleans Ace? I'm sorta interested but would like to know that I can find the missing spring.
Screenshot_20231031-170511~2.png

It appears that the spring is a coil type, possibly available at a hardware store?
I suppose the ramrod and related parts could be fabricated, but would it be worth the effort?

Last edited:
Did we determine that is indeed a New Orleans Ace? I'm sorta interested but would like to know that I can find the missing spring.View attachment 264868
It appears that the spring is a coil type, possibly available at a hardware store?
I suppose the ramrod and related parts could be fabricated, but would it be worth the effort?
Deercreek has everything you need. Just Google New Orleans Ace parts and it show up.

It definitely is a New Orleans "Ace" pistol. It is not, however, a screw barrel loading pistol. The "Ace" loads from the muzzle like any conventional ML. That's the reason for the bbl mounted ramrod. Mine is a "hoot to shoot" & easy to maintain.

Well, I waited too long thinking about it. While away from my computer today I decided to contact the seller and send payment. When I got back on here this afternoon I find withdrawn. Oh well.

Well, I waited too long thinking about it. While away from my computer today I decided to contact the seller and send payment. When I got back on here this afternoon I find withdrawn. Oh well.
Decided to hang onto it and fix it up myself but if I do decide to sell it in the future you’ll be first to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back