• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Unfinished CVA Philadelphia Derringer Kit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 33697

40 Cal
Reaction score
I picked up this partially finished CVA Philadelphia .45 cal. derringer kit at a flea market some years ago and I never got around to finishing it. Includes all parts plus a few surprising extra parts that were in the kit that a packer probably mistakenly included in the parts count. Barrel had the sight already installed, polished on outer visible surfaces and not blued. Stock had been contoured, sanded, stained and finished. Original instructions included but the original box for the kit was missing. $125.00 with free shipping. Payment in USPS money order or cash as I have no PayPal, etc. Shipping in CONUS only and states where allowed. PM me if interested.

1688833400940.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back