• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Panther Delivery Dates??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turtle2

40 Cal
Reaction score
It's one more week until I'm suppose to recieve my new tent from Panther? Are they usually on time or what have you encountered?

-turtle-

I ordered a Tipi from them a couple months ago and they dilivered right on time! :thumbsup:

I've ordered two lodges from them with a lot of extras and they've always delivered them when they said they would.

Do they have a standard lead time, or does it depend upon the tent ordered? I am wanting to get a wedge, but I haven't decided between Panther or Tentsmiths yet. Thanks.
Dan

From conversations I've had with them, it depends on their current workload and of course I ordered during one of the peak periods.
But....looking forward to getting the tent and setting it up.

-turtle-

Four Seasons Tentmasters can deliver in three (3) weeks for a wedge tent and Four (4) or less for a Marquee tent. I haven't had one problem with these folks and they will do what they can to help you. Great people. :thumbsup:

Go with Panther! I have two lodges by them and love them both! They make a superior product and stand behind it. Their customer service is great and they have always delivered right on time for me. I've even requested some rush orders due to some Rondy's and they came through for me. They're some great people. I'm hoping to get them to show up at the 2009 NEPR.

We ordered a Panther wall tent in March this year - during their busy time. We had custom instructions with a partition and a stove flap as well. They quoted 6-8 weeks and we got it in 5. We ordered some chairs from them at the time and they were broken when they arrived, they took them back no-problem and the customer service was excellent.

mrbortlein said:
We ordered a Panther wall tent in March this year - during their busy time.
We ordered one late March also and were told 6-8 weeks. We had mentioned we wanted it for a rendy over Memorial Day but they said there was no guarantee. Oh, and we had a semi-custom order in that we only wanted a 7' high ridge instead of 9'. Tent came 2 weeks before the rendy so had plenty of time to make poles, ropes, etc. Very friendly folks to deal with, no complaints.

Back