• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

PA Muzzleloading Shops

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paco97

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any muzzleloading shops in southcentral pa, around the Lancaster area? Thanks

Perhaps Cabin Creek Muzzleloading located 4 miles east of York, PA
or
Dixon Muzzleloading Shop in Kempton, PA

Hope that helps,
RJ

Fort Chambers Muzzleloading Shop
3292 Black Gap Rd
Chambersburg, Pa. 17201
Fax/Phone 717-263-2223
E-mail Fort Chambers Inc

Yeah, Jim Cullers has a pretty good selection of goods there at Ft. Chambers. I've known him for years and stop in at least once or twice a year when I'm in town visiting the in-laws.

Conococheague Trading Co. is also on Black Gap Rd. between Scotland and Fayetteville. It's sometimes hard to catch him open there and he doesn't stock quite as much goods as Jim, but you can find some goodies in there too.

Always a pleasure to visit Ft. Chambers shop in Chambersburg. Jim and Barry are nice folks, always very helpful. Closed on Mondays.

fort chambers is great- i visited them often when i worked in Waynesboro. they're about fifty yards from the off ramp of the interstate. go there if at all possible

msw

Charley Stone / Neshanic Depot, Rt. 611, Ottsville
Pa. [610]847-5627.
Now there's a shoppin' experience ya won't soon ferget :thumbsup:
~Longshot

I stopped in at Jim's shop at the end of July. I don't get up there as much as I used to. I picked up some flint and some feller brought in some bullet molds and I bought them at a great discount.

Have you seen that big 10 ga. English fowler he has for sale? Now that's a MAN's gun!

Gettin' off the subject just a little, do they still have that offhand rifle match at the fort during the Summer? I shot there a couple of years ago and did pretty good. Ft. Chambers sponsored it and the fellows from the Ft. Loudon area and Ft. McCord put it on. I'd like to get up there again and shoot with them. I'm 350 miles away and it is hard to schedule a trip to the in-laws to co-incide with the match. I was lucky that year.

rmc sports. They are in central PA[url] www.rmcsports.com[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back