• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old MLer, new here

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Free Plunder

32 Cal.
Reaction score
ML since 1960 but new here. Have all kinds of ML from rocklock to rule #3. Have built some ML too, from rocklock to rule #3. Mostly retired. Like to hunt, trap, fish, camp. Have a commercial fishing registration/card and do that some. Hope things go good here but I not so good with technikal lectronic stuff.

I do have a question for the moderators? In talkin bout stuff that be illegal and almost a felony now but was SOP in past historical and regular operations procedure is that a violation of rule 31 or no? Like my ancesters were commercial hunters and used punt and battery guns and traps for killing all kinds of birds and wildfowl and gathering stuff to sell. An some made whiskey on the farm like GW and sold that too, and didn't pay taxes on it either. An one ancester sailed with Louis Guitar and ... Well where is the boundary?

Looks like fun to be had ! Free Plunder

Free Plunder said:
I do have a question for the moderators? In talkin bout stuff that be illegal and almost a felony now but was SOP in past historical and regular operations procedure is that a violation of rule 31 or no?
The rules are very simple and easy to understand. Please let me know if there's anything you don't understand about them.

Based on your only two posts, you seem to take issue with and want to play with the rules? Bottom line - violate the rules and I'll delete your account. It's that simple. I have no time for games.

Back