• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ohio open shoots....?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonT

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Planning for Summer. Will be interested in Ohio shoots, open to the public, non period dress. Looking forward to the Bean Shoot near butler, O.
R

You need to ump over to the NMLRA website. they should have a list.

Get in touch with the Log Cabin Shop (in our links section) in Lodi. OH. They used to hold shoots.

Ohio is very active but most of the events will require primitive dress. I attend two week long shoots and a half dozen weekend events bur moccs and a pioneer shirt are mandatory.
:hatsoff:

columbus muzzleloaders shoot each month. Contact someone in the club and they will let you shoot with them. Great bunch of guys.

RonT I'll be seen' ya at the bean shoot! Got flooded out last year and they canceled it.They also got a new club ground over near Butler by Malabar Farm,I usta be a member of that club.good bunch of guys! (and girls)Best place to get rendezvous info is "the Smoke and Fire News"a newspaper published by the smoke and fire co.(who else!)Tells ya everthang ya need to know! :thumbsup:

Great Trail Pathfinders hold a shoot on the third sunday of the month. Near Malvern on rt43.

Latest posts

Back