• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

NW Alabama Meet Up

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a 50 yd range on my property just north of Florence AL. Just wondering how many in the area would be interested in meeting up at my place and burning some powder?

Nothing big. Just a few locals hangin out and sharing experience. Maybe throw a little meat on a fire?

I'm thinking maybe mid to late September?

I just now saw this post…
I could come down & shoot with you Guys depending on the date..

Dave , I haven’t forgot about coming down, just some health issues and haven’t been able too make it down yet..,

I’ll keep checking back in here or one of y’all can pm me if y’all decide too shoot one day..👍
Thanks

...and here is the flyer...

1690408784263.png

I am interested in coming ! I moved from Hazel Green over here to Frankewing, TN and would like to come and get to know some folks close by to shoot and hunt with ! Let me know date and directions .

Hey y’all, just saw this today. I’m in Hartselle, AL, and would love to come. Unfortunately I’ve got work that day, but I’ll definitely come to the next one.

Also, I’m pretty new to AL and to muzzleloading, and I’d love to meet up with some of you in my area to learn from, if you’re willing to teach. I haven’t been able to find any clubs around here.

@Sebaney
Welcome to Alabama! Wish you could make it! But if all goes well I may make it an annual thing.

That being said, I don't know a lot, but I have learned a lot from this group. I'd love to get up with ya n burn some powder. Just holler at me some time. I have the range at my place, or we could meet up your way.

@Sebaney
Welcome to Alabama! Wish you could make it! But if all goes well I may make it an annual thing.

That being said, I don't know a lot, but I have learned a lot from this group. I'd love to get up with ya n burn some powder. Just holler at me some time. I have the range at my place, or we could meet up your way.
Sounds good! If you end up making it an annual thing, I’ll make it a priority to be there. I don’t have the land to shoot on, but I usually head to Swan Creek shooting range. Looking forward to meeting up!

Are you doing any other shoots this upcoming year? Florence, AL. would be a easy drive there to go. I was told there were some guys shooting in a club for Black Powder rifles in Lawrenceburg, TN. I live North of Lawrenceburg at Mount Pleasant, TN. Are any other groups having any upcoming dates. I would really like to attend. Thanks Mike.
[email protected]

Are you doing any other shoots this upcoming year? Florence, AL. would be a easy drive there to go. I was told there were some guys shooting in a club for Black Powder rifles in Lawrenceburg, TN. I live North of Lawrenceburg at Mount Pleasant, TN. Are any other groups having any upcoming dates. I would really like to attend. Thanks Mike.
[email protected]
Just tagged you in the post I made last night.

Back