• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Now with lock! Petaconica Northwest Trade Gun “kit”

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Petaconica doesn’t really make kits. This is a collection of parts from Petaconica River for making a Northwest Trade Gun.

Still in the box they shipped it in. No work has been done to this. I got excited about trade guns and fowlers and had given up on Kibler producing one. I got busier than expected and never started this project. Now Kibler says they will have a fowler soon and I ordered a Trade Gun from Rob Miller.

NO LOCK PROVIDED
Walnut stock, ramrod drilled and barrel channel routed.
Butt plate
36 inch barrel with front sight and lugs soldered
Ramrod and ramrod end
Trigger assembly
Trigger guard
Cast dragon side plate
Ramrod guides
Screws and pins

$800.00 and that includes shipping in the lower 48 by the method that I choose (USPS or UPS or FedEx).

Note, buying a muzzleloader and having it shipped to you must be legal where you are. This disclaimer is just in case some local laws or state laws exist that I don’t know about.

I am in South central Michigan if a face-to-face delivery is possible to save shipping costs.

Attachments

• IMG_4962.jpeg
    IMG_4962.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4958.jpeg
    IMG_4958.jpeg
    814.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4959.jpeg
    IMG_4959.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4954.jpeg
    IMG_4954.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
gauge ? What lock goes with this? Also I’ll ask. Is it a English trade gun or a NW Tradegun style. Some difference Not trying to be difficult. Just wanting to be sure of the time period Thanks. Rick

Last edited:
20 gauge. This style typically calls for a round face English lock. I bought it without a lock because I wanted to use a Kibler round face lock. You can use any lock you want since the stock is not inlet for the lock.

gauge ? What lock goes with this? Also I’ll ask. Is it a English trade gun or a NW Tradegun style. Some difference Not trying to be difficult. Just wanting to be sure of the time period Thanks. Rick
I forgot to answer your question about the name. Petaconica calls it a “North West trade gun”.

http://longrifles-pr.com/northwesttradegun.shtml
By the way, the prices shown on their website are out of date. You have to contact the to get actual prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back