• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

No ignition trouble with Lyman GPR!!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may want to consider using glass for your shooting glasses also. I have noticed those friends of mine that shoot flintlock a lot, and have plastic lenses have the top of the lens cloud up after a while.

Those little hot particles that you don't notice unless you wear a hat are still spraying onto the lens in small amounts. Over time they seem to cloud a plastic lens. Glass doesn't have this problem.

I had problems for years with my glasses and shooting. Two years ago I had a pair of glasses made with just the long range lens (my regular glasses are trifocals.) in my safety glass frames with safety glass lenses. The cost was thirty five dollars and the results WERE GREAT. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Loading can be somewhat of a problem, but shoooting it works great for the sights and targets. :idunno:

Any glasses is better than no glasses but, please, take my advise and get some real safety, or shooters, glasses at your earliest opportunity. You certainly don't want to make bad eyesight worse. Plus if you go to a range they will require you to wear shooters glasses.
Please!

Back