• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

News Flash: Bad Things Happen to Good People

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well idjut, ye gotta be outdoors where the deer and cantelope play.

Next week you won't hear much from me 'cause I'll be busy huntin. Not like here at work. :crackup:

So, too bad about you not seein deer, but who was this good person and what happened to him? ::

Stumpy - Best wishes for shooting that Pope and Young class stump. I know thar's some big ones out thar!!

Regards, sse

moosehead.jpg

Ye gots ta cook 'em proper or they're splintery, but they do mount up nice.

I have an 80 year old maple drying for the measurer that may top 6,750 inches B&C (Bark & Chips).

And it all started with the failure to collect $1.29!!
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :blah: :blah: :blah:

YMH&OS,
Chuck

Hey, hey, HEY!!! That's not funny!!! Put yourself in my moccasins and see how you would feel!!! :youcrazy: :youcrazy:

Regards, sse

P.S. :cry:

i'll send you $1.29 if this will stop all this comotioning bout fer goodness sake....or maybe not :blah: and just keep this ball rolling :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:......................bob

Poster: bob1961

Et tu, Brute? :cry:

Regards, sse

P.S. You guys are giving me ten times more grief than "Anonymous" ever did. :curse:

P.P.S. :cry: :cry:

sse, that just goes to show that you gots lots of friends here that have no idea where you are.
Hey Slowpoke, Did you ever give thought to the possibility that next year your club could include a patch knife in your raffle. sse knows where to get them cheap. :crackup:
Zman

Now there's an idea. At 5 bucks a ticket, I might break even.

Thanks, sse

P.S. You guys are giving me ten times more grief than "Anonymous" ever did. :curse:
P.P.S. :cry: :cry:

Hey sse what kind of cheeze ya want to go with that wine!

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: Ha, Ha, Ha I quack me up!

YMH&OS, :peace:
Chuck

YMHS
rollingb
P.S.,... Thanks fer show'n me how to use this "invisable mode" thingy fer post'n!! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

What in sam hill are you fellers goin' on 'bout? I cain't make heads or rectums outta this topic.

Back