• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Newest Horn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mongo40

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Here's my newest horn, the map is partially copied from an inset map from the book "Crow Killer", the rest is just filler an me playing. Its Left side carry an about 14.5" along the outside curve an 2.5" across the butt, the little powder measure is made from the tip I cut off.The butt is a piece of pine an the staple is just an electrician staple that I heated an beat on. Hope you like it.
Chris

Horn3-1.jpg

Horn4-1.jpg

Horn1-1.jpg

Horn2-1.jpg

HornBottom.jpg

Hornbutt.jpg

...absolutely beautiful :thumbsup: ..... not to mention some of my favorite MT fishing haunts...

Dang fine work! I really like the top plug. It is unique as well as being functional. I don't remember seeing one like it before. :thumbsup:

Very nicely done, they just don't get much better than that :applause: :applause:

Hey, that's tremendous looking work! I really like the butt plug- hope you don't mind if I use your idea in my next horn. I like the measure next to it, too!

Latest posts

Back