• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Newby from Northern Michigan

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harms Way

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi guy's, I use to build Pennsylvania / Kentucky and also Plains or Hawkins style rifles years ago, Building the last one in 1978. I recently ran across a number of parts for a Hawkins I was going to build in the mid 70's but never started it.

So after 34 years I am thinking about seeing if I still have it in me to build them. I am looking forward to hanging out here. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to another Michigander!

Where are you from?

I am originaly form the TC area.

Foster From Flint

Looking at the pictures on your Avitar you two might be closer than you realize,both from Michigan,you fellas look like twins...... :wink: :confused:

Welcome to the forum from a troll near Flint. I also build front loaders,can't seem to shake the habit. The ol boys here can be a lot of help. We all like to see what you build.

To all you guys that asked,... I am originally from the Detroit suburbs,.... But moved my family to the West Branch area 14 years ago..... Honored to meet ya'll

Back