• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Newby from Kentucky

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mudburn

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi, All!

I live on 57 acres in South-Central Kentucky. It's a beautiful area with lots of hills and trees. I grew up in Central Illinois and enjoy the milder winters here.

I've hunted the last few years with a M48 Mauser during modern gun season. This year I spent many hours in the woods with a compound bow with no luck. I hope to make my own bow and arrows for next year. I also hunted with a borrowed in-line muzzleloader this year.

I've gotten interested in muzzleloaders during the last month and have been reading a bit on the net about them. My interests are with traditional rifles and handguns. I'm purchasing a used CVA .54 Hawken -- I'll have questions about it as we go along. I want to use it for hunting and shooting.

I look forward to continuing my reading on the forums and meeting the many great members here.

Darryl

Yea, what them last two said!

Welcome from Boone County.

Start saving your pennies, Friendship will have everything you need around the first part of June and it's only right across the river up here!
:hatsoff:

Back