• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New RB Mould for smoothbore.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RussB

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Well folks, things never cease to amaze me. Being in my mid sixties, I have a had few dealings with just about all kind of people over the years, but today I was totally amazed.

Last Thursday I ordered a RB mould from Jeff Tanner in the UK,...today it arrived! Just as promised! I think there is a lesson here...There are those who "want" your business, and go out of their way to get it. And, there are those who really don't give a darn...once they've got your money. This man shipped, and now I pay him. What a wonderful way to get my business, and win my trust!

I haven't cast any with it yet, so I can't comment on the quality. But if "looks" means anything, it's going to be a winner. I don't mind snipping the sprue, and short of a sprue cutter it is the real thing.

I want to thank all of you who recommended Mr.Tanner to me, You can bet he will be getting a lot more business from my neck of the woods.
I hope to be showing you some targets after this long weekend. I'm staying home, casting, and eating watermellon. I will most likely burn some powder after church on Sunday, and I'll let you know how things work out.
Respectfully, Russ

I believe it was Musketman who first gave me the "heads up"
on this mould, good show Musketman, I'm indebted.
Russ

This man shipped, and now I pay him. What a wonderful way to get my business, and win my trust!

You being in your mid-60's, then this kind of thing is really nothing new, just un-thinkable in this day and age...

My mom and dad spoke of this kind of trust in people, we never use to lock our doors either, remember that...

Glad you are happy with the timly delivery of your mold, now please try it out and report back about it's quality...

My mom and dad spoke of this kind of trust in people, we never use to lock our doors either, remember that.....

I do remember that time in life....all to well. And, it is unfortunate that time is no longer.

My dear old Dad NEVER locked our house when I was growing up. His comment to that was "Somebody may come by and need something, and if the house is locked they can't get it",

Can you imagine something like that, in this day and time?

I will let you know how things turn out with the mould. I don't care if it don't shoot worth a nickle, this mould has a lot of "values" to me. And if I need to make a few changes, ref size, or whatever reason....you know where I'm going to buy it.
Respectfully, Russ

My mom and dad spoke of this kind of trust in people, we never use to lock our doors either, remember that...

i still leave my doors unlocked.....but sleep with one eye open :shocking:.............................bob

Latest posts

Back