• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New project .45 Kentucky Flintlock Pistol.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I got terminated from my job last week. I've been waiting for a couple of offers. It seemed like I was going to be out of work until 11 May. So I decided to build a new gun.

Today I got offered the same job in the same office for the same pay.

I ordered this kit instead. I'm going to laser engrave the hell out of the stock. Traditionalists may be offended. Kentucky Flintlock. It's an easy kit. Far easier than my other projects. I'm looking for ideas for the engraving. Any help?

On the right side of the fore-grip I want to engrave "Sic semper evello mortem Tyrannis".

Jim C. said:
On the right side of the fore-grip I want to engrave "Sic semper evello mortem Tyrannis".

you might go with the Texas motto on the left side: Friendship

just a thought

I'm going to laser engrave the hell out of the stock. Traditionalists may be offended. Kentucky Flintlock. It's an easy kit. Far easier than my other projects. I'm looking for ideas for the engraving. Any help?

Recordar Acordarse De
th.jpg

sweed4570 said:
I'm going to laser engrave the hell out of the stock. Traditionalists may be offended. Kentucky Flintlock. It's an easy kit. Far easier than my other projects. I'm looking for ideas for the engraving. Any help?

Recordar Acordarse De
th.jpg
What does that mean?

Alamo in Spanish = Cottonwood. Makes people ask questions,... then Remember what makes us great!

The tree is a cottonwood at the Alamo in San Antonio.

I don't know Latin and I don't know how to engrave, but I do know you will have fun with the .45 Cal. flintlock kit as it was my first muzzle loader. I had never built a gun before and it is far from perfect, but since I built it, it is all mine...

KentuckyFlintlock008.jpg

KentuckyFlintlock009.jpg

:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back