• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldhunter

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello! long time smoke pole shooter, about 23 years. I live in Utah and was introduced by my father when I was around 5 years old to the Rendezvous scene. I love to make my own Accoutrements (bags, knives, powder horns are my favorite) and hopefully will be starting a flintlock this summer.

I am looking forward to learning a bit o' knowledge from every one. thanks for letting me join.

Welcome aboard. This be the bestest and warmest campfire ya ever seen.. :grin:
Oh by the way, everyone here just loves pictures, so don't be bashfull wiff sharin em.. :hatsoff:

I am in the process of moving so much of my stuff is packed up. I would love to post some pics of my "projects" for viewing when I can.
thanks

Goldhunter said:
I am in the process of moving so much of my stuff is packed up. I would love to post some pics of my "projects" for viewing when I can.
thanks

Please do kind sir, and welcome aboard amigo! :thumbsup:

Davy

Goldhunter,
Welcome to the MLF, you are for sure
around friends here. Use the information you
gather here and contribute the information
that you have to offer. Visit often.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Back