• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmyC

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello! I’m Amy, I’m from Maitland, Florida. I’ve lived in this area all my life. I recently inherited some firearms, antiques and art and I’m trying to research all the pieces to learn not only the value but history. I appreciate you letting me join your community.

Attachments

• IMG_3867.jpeg
    IMG_3867.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 3
Hello! I’m Amy, I’m from Maitland, Florida. I’ve lived in this area all my life. I recently inherited some firearms, antiques and art and I’m trying to research all the pieces to learn not only the value but history. I appreciate you letting me join your community.
Hi and welcome from Louisiana

Welcome from Québec, Canada. Please let us see those weapons you've inherited. Note that repros too can be nice but owning originals is the best when you can afford it. And don't forget that depending on the condition, an original CAN be shot (and cleaned correctly right after, of course).

Back