• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

win71

Pilgrim
Reaction score
glad to see a good muzzeloading forum.i am from western nc amongst the mountains.front loaders have always fascinated me.i dont post much but i sure do like to read and enjoy.john

Welcome to the Forum :hatsoff:

There is some good reading here, and there are lots of links peppered throughout conversations that lead to primary sources, etc.

If you get curious about something, do chime in. Welcoming bunch of folks here

Welcome to the forum! We are glad that you have found us.

This is the best place to learn about traditional muzzleloaders and BP shooting. The forum also covers all the other aspects that go along with it.

This is a very friendly forum which is made up of like minded folks as yourself. The majority of the members here have decades of knowledge and experience. They would be more than glad to answer any questions that you may have. We would also be delighted to hear what you have to say as well.

No matter what kind of traditional muzzleloader you shoot, it will more than likely be covered here.

The forum is also a lively place with new topics being created on a daily basis.

I guarantee you will learn alot and continue to grow in knowledge every time you visit this forum. I learn something new on a daily basis.

We also have a " Search " feature. It is located at the top of the forum's pages. It is a great tool to utilize for research, or if you want to research something specific.

You have come to the right place and we are glad that you are here.

Welcome aboard my friend! Respectfully, Cowboy :hatsoff:

Welcome to the forum. Don't be bashful, share your knowledge with us. That is how we all grow in this sport. Learn it, discover it, question it and post it for all of us to read and make possible responses. I think that you will find that the vast majority of our members are serious muzzleloading enthusiests and as such, we are not prone to "flaming" someone who asks a question or posts something that we may think is in error. You will get serious responses from people who share your interests in muzzleloading.

Okay, I will make an opening suggestion. If you have not purchased a copy of Dutch Schoultz' Accuracy System, do so. It will be the absolutely best $20 investment in muzzleloading that you can make. www.blackpowderrifleaccuracy.com Many of us have made that investment and few, if any, have not found it to be emensely helpful. I have it, I use it and I think it is great.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the warm welcome from each of you and thanks billnpatti for the link which i will check out.john

Back