• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member Introduction

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello my name is Clark I have a few Muzzleloaders that we received in a family estate. I felt that using this forum would help me reach out to people that love to use these type guns. I have been trying to sell them for awhile but keep getting comments like these are antiques!
I know better then this! These muzzleloaders meant a lot to this person and would want them to go to someone that knows a lot about there value and also cares about them. I have one of my own but find myself not using it as often as I would like.

So you have any pics or info on any of them?
You will see some of them in the Vendors Showcase area of the forum.

When he first joined the forum he paid to be a "Sponsor" which gave him the rights to post business ads in the Vendors Showcase.
(The "Sponsor" class of membership which is set up for businesses costs $20/month rather than $18/year and I pointed this out to him. I see that he's gotten it changed to a "Supporter" now. He will still be able to answer questions about the ad's he placed there so if your interested in what he posted there, feel free to ask him about the guns.)

Latest posts

Back