• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from WV

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings, spent a bit of time in your state chasing deer and rainbows. Still look forward to fishing the smoke hole pretty area.

Fished there also, rock cliff, trout run, sheer lake are a few. Actually big bend is where a bear stole 5 nice brookies one night while my friend and his yellow lab and I slept in a military pup tent (talk about crowded) about 25 yards from where I had staked the stringer of fish planning on cleaning them the next morning for breakfast.

Im from Berkeley County. I hunt in Tucker county and go through Moorefield almost monthly.
Wow, Moorefield. I have so many good childhood memories of Poling family reunions held there with cousins by the dozens in the 1950's and 60's. Man those farm ladies could cook, providing mountains of good country food, cakes and pies.

Welcome from just across the Potomac. If I climb the mountain I live on I look down on Harper's Ferry. My Mom's family is rooted in Hampshire and Hardy and my Dad's family in Jefferson County. Used to shoot a lot of Skeet at the Isaac Walton league near Kearnysville.
Im originally from Harpers Ferry. My family still lives there. I remeber my granfather having 3 HF muskets in his personal collection. I live over in the mountains of Berkeley county these days where we operate a small farming operation.

Im originally from Harpers Ferry. My family still lives there. I remeber my granfather having 3 HF muskets in his personal collection. I live over in the mountains of Berkeley county these days where we operate a small farming operation.

Luthos, did you ever run into John Zimmerman or visit his shop in Harper's Ferry?

WVU grad here, live just over the border in MD. welcome aboard!

Luthos, did you ever run into John Zimmerman or visit his shop in Harper's Ferry?

WVU grad here, live just over the border in MD. welcome aboard!
No but I am familiar with where his shop is/was. Havent been down there in a while.

Welcome to the Forum, from the Forks of the Ohio, Westsylvania.
I've played a lot of traditional Scottish and Irish music throughout WV over the years, with my group, Road To The Isles. I have always loved the State, and the people.

Richard/Grumpa

Latest posts

Back