• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Member from Sydney

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swagman

32 Cal
Reaction score
G'day from Southern Sydney. I have been Muzzle-Loading for 40 years now, mainly flintlocks although I do have a couple of percussion rifles. Just recently I have also caught the black powder cartridge bug and am experimenting with loading 44/40 and 45/70. Looking forward to being a member of this group.

Howdy from North Texas and welcome to the forum.
Cartridge arms, even black powder ones, created post-1865 aren't discussed here, but all kinds of muzzleloaders are Golden here. We have a section just for flintlocks, check it out.
Thanks for the welcome!

G'day from Southern Sydney. I have been Muzzle-Loading for 40 years now, mainly flintlocks although I do have a couple of percussion rifles. Just recently I have also caught the black powder cartridge bug and am experimenting with loading 44/40 and 45/70. Looking forward to being a member of this group.
Hi from Brisvegas

Welcome, from Townsville!

Welcome from SE Qld mate, youre going to love this website.

Back