• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Member from New Hamster

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to The Muzzleloader Forum. There are occasional scammers or spammers who come for the 'easy buck's. There are also threads that warn and try dispersing advice on how to spot them and what to do about reporting them.
So, learn, talk read and have fun. From a Michigan man. Steve

Glad to "meet" you. Greetings from the muddy banks of Spencer Creek, upriver from Salt River, which eventually slowly drains into the Mighty Mississippi in Northeast Missouri. Windy feller named Sam Clemons was born a few miles from here. Never heard of New Hamster, but I got my wife from Frankenstein, Missouri - little town in Osage County.

Now Frankenstein wasn't named after a doctor in Ms. Shelly's book, it was named after a German immigrant by the last name of "Franken". Franken's Town was how it got the name. No one will likely write such an exhaustive salutation, but I'm bored and it's too wet to plow this afternoon. Hello.

Welcome from Maine. there is a Colonial show at the Elks lodge Durham Rd in Dover NH this Sat+Sun.
Look me up.
Nit WiT

Welcome from New York State's Central-Leatherstocking region.

The BEST clam chowder I ever had was from Mary's Chowder House in Portsmouth, NH. They are no longer in business. * sigh *. So I haven't been back since that happened.

Back