• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from Illinois

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh, lucky! You are close to some of the clubs that have ML shoots. Not so here in Wild Western Illinois.

The Doc is out now. 😎

Hello from central PA! Will be in Wayne county next week trying to fill a freezer or 2. (My home state).

Hello from central PA! Will be in Wayne county next week trying to fill a freezer or 2. (My home state).
Hello, snakebit! Thanks for the welcome. Good luck next week. Hope you fill out. Wayne County's about an hour and a half south of me. There used to be a lot of deer down there, but I don't know what the population is now. Good people, too. I've got family from Vandalia north. Especially in the Ramsey area.

Hello, snakebit! Thanks for the welcome. Good luck next week. Hope you fill out. Wayne County's about an hour and a half south of me. There used to be a lot of deer down there, but I don't know what the population is now. Good people, too. I've got family from Vandalia north. Especially in the Ramsey

Hello, snakebit! Thanks for the welcome. Good luck next week. Hope you fill out. Wayne County's about an hour and a half south of me. There used to be a lot of deer down there, but I don't know what the population is now. Good people, too. I've got family from Vandalia north. Especially in the Ramsey area.
My mother was born and raised in that area (Boylston). Her dad farmed and ran a sawmill there. Been hunting there since I was a little feller. We have a small farm on the Elm river bottoms. We always see slammers, and every now and then we shoot one. But more often than not fill the freezer. Unless we get flooded out.

Back