• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Guy From Arizona

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deserttrans

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello to all, I have been reading the forum for a while and have learned a lot. Have never shot black powder and just picked up a 50 cal Jonathon Browning Mountain Rifle. Hope to shoot it soon. I look forward to meeting some shooters in the Phoenix area.

Ron, welcome to the "family"! You have picked a very nice rifle for your first BP gun.

Welcome, Glad to have you here. How long have you been in Goodyear? I was born and raised in Safford. Bent

Welcome, fellow Arizonian, from one in Peoria. This is a good forum if you are into anything associated with blackpowder.
:hatsoff: :hatsoff:

:thumbsup: Welcome Ron.Congrats on you new rifle.Hope you enjoy it.Very addictive :) Griz

Welcome....I am on the other side of town. Queen Creek is a little out of the way. But black powder is a lot of fun. I used to have a group of firearms with a couple muzzloaders. Now I have a bunch of firearms of which 2 are not muzzleloaders and they are both rimfires. You can have a lot of fun here and get a lot of info. Just ask in the right block.

Welcome....I am on the other side of town. Queen Creek is a little out of the way. But black powder is a lot of fun. I used to have a group of firearms with a couple muzzloaders. Now I have a bunch of firearms of which 2 are not muzzleloaders and they are both rimfires. You can have a lot of fun here and get a lot of info. Just ask in the right block.

Welcome. You'll find a wealth of knowledgeable folks here. So have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Welcome to the MLF Ron! Glad to hear another has been bitten by the black powder bug. Lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp so pull up a stump and join us at the fire.

Back