• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New frock pic

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebel

Cannon
Reaction score
Just got a new frock coat from a lady that posts clothing for sale that she makes on the Vitual Round Robin. Here are a couple of pics. Good for at least a good laugh.
frock2.jpg

frock1.jpg

Pretty cool frock ya got rebel.Gonna wear that turkey huntin?Ya know ya can't wear white after labor day :rotf:

:rotf: Thats good :rotf: I guess labor day would be second season for turkey right?I guess there's no fashion police in da woods :haha: I'd like ta have a coat like that in green.Looks comfortable.

The lady that makes them will dye them any color you want. The gun is a Pedersoli Bess carbine. The model they call the Trade Gun with a serpent sideplate. Hardly PC, but a nice gun none the less. You can contact here here. [email protected] Her name is Sara. Nice lady to deal with, located in Mich.

Nice hunting frock, Sara does do good work, I will be getting one of the long hunter shirts from her. (already bought a frock from off the classifieds here on TMLF)

Nice looking garment Rebel,(notice I stay away from the terms hunting frock, smock, shirt coat, VBG) just step back from the fire a step or two further than you usually do....

Rebel said:
The gun is a Pedersoli Bess carbine. The model they call the Trade Gun with a serpent sideplate. Hardly PC

i guess ya can say that bout the head gear too :rotf: ....what is the frock made out of :v ............bob

rebel......... :hmm: ya mean yer wifey wouldn't sew ya up one of them? heer tell she make some fine lookin threads.....some slip right off,course she do got better lookin models fer them.... :shocked2: like to see her models work,,,ya know like on the job, be nice on a cold winters nite... :redface: gee feelin warm already! RC :winking:

Rebel has the frock,the shirt does not have the capes and the fringe and is lighter weight (usually)Now Rebel, go get that thing in some walnut hulls so ye don't look like a dadburn frenchman! :rotf: :rotf:

:bow: Real handsome looking trio---you, the gun and the beautifully made frock. The lady does do very fine work. :hatsoff:

Nice frock. Need a few other clothing parts for my rifleman dress. Think I will contact the friendly good working Miss.

Back