• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

NEPR dates and location finalized

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davecoughlin

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Planning for this year’s NEPR is finally on track. The 2006 NEPR will be held on July 14-21 at last year’s site in Pawlet, Vermont. Watch these pages for updates.
Despite heroic efforts, booshway-elect Perley Urquhart was unable to obtain a site in Maine, and the NRLHF turned to Dave and Arlene Coughlin of Brattleboro, Vermont to booshway the event. Securing a site has been complicated, and due to the time constraints required to hold a quality NEPR, we have decided to hold the event at the same location as last year, for much of the needed infrastructure is in place or easy to reinstate.
Dave and Arlene (you might remember them as past NEPR town criers) promise to make this year’s NEPR an event with activities for all ages and interests. Anyone willing to volunteer or offer suggestions about NEPR activities should contact them by telephone at 802-257-1238 or by email at [email protected] .
In a similar vein, we are looking for certified range officers to help us with the daily shooting events. If you are qualified and willing to help on the range or put on a daily match, please contact chief range officer Clyde Fisher at 802-463-4730.
Considering the difficulties in finding a site for this year’s NEPR, the booshways strongly encourage folks to plan ahead and come to this ”˜vous ready to discuss sites and event planning for the next two to three years. This may be the most important thing we accomplish this year!
See you Pawlet, Vermont in July ”“ stay tuned for further news!

Jester (Dave Coughlin)

Fair winds and following seas

I've been talking with Dave and Claire Pike about visiting a rendezvous and I am really excited to see that the NEPR is going to be in Pawlet again this year. When would be a good day for a visitor to visit? I need to plan well in advance for July since NASCAR is my second passion. Also is there a place to read about the rendezvous do's and don'ts? or is that all learned through experience?

MLL, If you're talkin to DAVE AND CLAIRE ,you are in good company, you can learn a bunch from them.good peoples! see ya there! RC :thumbsup:

Back