• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Neck/patch knife.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:
I have a beautiful little neck/patch knife. The price is $100.00 + $10.00 USD$ s&h, fully insured to any of the 50 actual United States.

The knife is 6-3/4” overall in length, with a 3-1/2” long by 15/16” wide blade of 1095 high carbon steel, and it’s RAZOR, shaving sharp!!! I called this design my Hunting knife Patch knife; basically it looks like a larger hunting knife. Again…don’t let the size fool you, this is a 100% BIG chore knife. This baby will cut patches, peel spuds, cut your steak, whittle a hot dog stick, AND it’ll dress anything from a Mouse to a Moose :thumb:. The handle scales are beautiful Black Walnut. They have been sanded; steel wooled, treated with linseed oil, waxed, and buffed to a nice satin sheen. The scales are held on with (3) 1/8” Iron pins. This knife is VERY comfortable to use. The handle is a bit smaller than most of my patch knives, but it will give you amazing control when skinning, dressing, or doing any cutting chore.

The sheath is made of 5-6 oz. Chrome tanned cow hide in a Medium Brown color. I hand X stitched it with Artificial sinew for a Period correct appearance. The sheath includes an 18” (folded) thong made of soft buckskin for neck carry.

This is a top quality knife made in my shop here in NE Pa. by me, with 100% American sourced materials. This IS NOT some third world piece of junk made in a sweat shop and imported. Buy American and support our local craftsmen.
1628804760832.jpeg

You’ll get some nice compliments at your next rendezvous; club shoot or in camp, with this beauty. Please tell them where you got it.

It will quickly become your “go to” knife for a ton of chores. This knife was designed to be a patch knife AND a smaller hunting knife. This would be a great knife for your Lil’ Daniel Boone or Davy Crockett. I try to design all my knives to act as double duty tools. A few of you here have commented on that in a positive light, Thank you.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 actual United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal; but I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• hunting knife patch-neck knife 8-12-21 001.JPG
    hunting knife patch-neck knife 8-12-21 001.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 119
  • hunting knife patch-neck knife 8-12-21 002.JPG
    hunting knife patch-neck knife 8-12-21 002.JPG
    176.3 KB · Views: 136
  • hunting knife patch-neck knife 8-12-21 003.JPG
    hunting knife patch-neck knife 8-12-21 003.JPG
    194.6 KB · Views: 131
  • hunting knife patch-neck knife 8-12-21 004.JPG
    hunting knife patch-neck knife 8-12-21 004.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 107
  • hunting knife patch-neck knife 8-12-21 005.JPG
    hunting knife patch-neck knife 8-12-21 005.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 88
  • hunting knife patch-neck knife 8-12-21 006.JPG
    hunting knife patch-neck knife 8-12-21 006.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 78
He makes wonderful knifes guys. I have one of his and when he says it comes Razor sharp he means it! He really does fantastic work, real Americana style!

He makes wonderful knifes guys. I have one of his and when he says it comes Razor sharp he means it! He really does fantastic work, real Americana style!
Historian:
Thank you very much for this and your time to post. I'm happy that you still like your Original Design patch knife. Hopefully it's still gittin' er done?
God bless:
Two Feathers

It arrived a day early! Here it is next to your TF-O patch knife!

Very nicely done.

Thanks,
RM

Attachments

• 20210818_224241.jpg
    20210818_224241.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 20210818_224255.jpg
    20210818_224255.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 41
Thanks RM:
I sent a PM a bit earlier. Thank you for this. It looks great laying there next to the TF-O patch knife.
I was amazed that it arrived that early? Maybe the US Postal service finally got their heads out of their butts....NAH!
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back