• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Neck/patch knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy Folks, Two Feathers here:

I have a beautifully handled new neck knife for you BP guys; who do a lot of shooting at Rendezvous’ or hunting and want to look the part. This is an altered version of my Mini Roach Belly Patch knife with a neck carry sheath. There's no "belly" on this blade, it's straight.

Price is $110.00 + $15.00 s&h, USD$.

The knife is 7” long overall. With a 1095 High Carbon full tang blade that measures 3.5” long by 7/8” wide. It’s RAZOR sharp (as are all my knives).

The knife has a beautiful iridescent Tiger stripped Curly Maple handle. I brought out the grain on for that eye catching look. It’s been sanded; sealed with Linseed Oil, waxed, and buffed to a satin finish. The handle slabs are attached with (2) 1/8” Iron pins.

The sheath is 5oz. Veg tanned Cow hide. It has been hand spiral stitched with Natural color artificial sinew. The sheasth has been left natural in color, but treated with Neatsfoot oil and Aussie leather conditioner for years of hard use, so it has darkened slightly. It has a 36” soft buckskin thong that has been folded to 18” for a good neck carry length; however, it can be retied for a better personal fit.

This knife was designed to be a neck knife for patch cutting, but it will just as easily dress small game, like, Coon, Squirrels, Grouse, Pheasants, or even Fish.
This knife will rapidly become your “Go to” knife, and get you plenty of great compliments on it at you next Rendezvous, shoot, Mountain Man encampment, or hunt.
Please support our local craftsmen and but American, thank you.
1617217141950.jpeg

You can rest assured that you’re getting the best quality hand crafted knife you can with a Two Feathers knife! My 100% satisfied customer feedback speaks for itself. Check my feedback on the forum.

I prefer PayPal friend’s option, but I accept postal and bank money orders. Money orders will add 1 week (or more) for Snail mail delivery times.

I ship same day as funds are received. The exceptions are, Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather

I sell to Canada as well, but again all my prices are in USD’s

If interested, PM me here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• Newest neck knife 3-31-2021 001 edited 30.jpg
    Newest neck knife 3-31-2021 001 edited 30.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Newest neck knife 3-31-2021 002 edited 30.jpg
    Newest neck knife 3-31-2021 002 edited 30.jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 138
  • Newest neck knife 3-31-2021 003 edited 30.jpg
    Newest neck knife 3-31-2021 003 edited 30.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Newest neck knife 3-31-2021 004 edited 30.jpg
    Newest neck knife 3-31-2021 004 edited 30.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 123
Blaze:
Thank you. How are you and your family doing these days? I haven't heard a lot out of you. I'm sure you've been busy. Maybe one day you'll get to use that Beaver Tail skinner. Did you get a chance to make that sheath we spoke about?
God bless:
Two Feathers

Doing ok, taking it easy. No haven't made the sheath, and I can't find that beaver pelt to take pics and review the fantastic beaver tail Skinner and sheath made for me. Noting but praise for your work ethic, and delivery of beautiful knife and sheath!

If this is still available, please PM me.
Bugman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back