• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Neck mounted possibles pouch $25

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I often see men carrying hunting pouches that are larger than most small children! In reality all you need is enough to feed your gun for a day or so. If you’re out for a casual hunt it’s less than that. The most shots I’ve fired while deer hunting is three. I got the distance with the first one, the second shot took her in the neck and dropped her graveyard dead. I loaded a third one just in case and fired it into a stump to unload.
Native American had the idea and some had a pouch around their neck in which was carried a few lead balls, some patching material, perhaps a turnscrew and maybe a flint or two. If you look at period artwork maybe you will see a native with only a horn over his shoulder a a small pouch around his neck.
This pouch will hold enough. 3 1/2” X 5” and made from 3oz cow hide I’ve hand stitched it with flax thread. I will include a long leather thing that you can tie to length for your neck. It’s been rusticated a bit to give it a used look and ready for you to age it through use.
I’d like $25 + $5 for shipping to the lower 48. I accept checks, money orders, PayPal, etc. I drive truck long haul and make these in the evening so there may be a short delay in shipping as not all post offices have truck parking!

Attachments

• IMG_2645.jpeg
    IMG_2645.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2646.jpeg
    IMG_2646.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2647.jpeg
    IMG_2647.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2648.jpeg
    IMG_2648.jpeg