• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Navy Arms

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds reasonable if the bores are in good condition and the locks function properly. Not a lot of flintlock doubles out there on the market.

It cost me a total of about $800 (including what I paid for the gun) to get mine converted to flintlock and jug choked. The price you are quoting is very good, as long as it is in good condition. Consider this, the Navy Arms sxs caplock in good condition will sell for probably $250 or more, so a flintlock for $400 seems like a bargain to me.

classified here on forum just let one go for $300.00 and that was a STEAL. I'd start mowing that lil ol ladies lawn and shoveling her snow. No telling what else lies under the beds in the guest rooms!:rolleyes:

Did you ever find out who made the double flint shotgun
It was not to be. I was mislead about the condition. I went to see it and I'm glad I did. I almost bought it with out swinging it. Now I'm taking Brownbears advice and waiting until I get to Alaska to wait for my next opportunity. I have this thing that says "buy it". Must be the devil.

It was not to be. I was mislead about the condition. I went to see it and I'm glad I did. I almost bought it with out swinging it. Now I'm taking Brownbears advice and waiting until I get to Alaska to wait for my next opportunity. I have this thing that says "buy it". Must be the devil.
Ok . Well I guess this thread has officially ended

Latest posts

Back