• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Navy Arms Rogers and Spencer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you check on the bottom of the barrel under the loading lever or on the frame in an abbreviated form? Post pictures of all the stampings & I'm sure this forum can help with identification.

Did you check on the bottom of the barrel under the loading lever or on the frame in an abbreviated form? Post pictures of all the stampings & I'm sure this forum can help with identification.
Thanks O H, I’ll have to post the post photos tomorrow. I should have thought of that first. Thanks for your response.

My wire still works but she got up for a little while and I was able to get some photos. Thanks for any information.
DFACBB3C-6A7E-411C-83AE-156928FA547F.jpeg
7AE4184C-08D6-43F9-8618-FD6D6E4E2422.jpeg
9FA03B73-2A59-4BD6-BA00-ACF6D6FC56A4.jpeg

Thank you for your timely response. Was the Armi San Palo mark the one in the last photo?
Thanks again.
Copied this from the Euroarms website.

The manufacturer marking for ARMI SAN PAOLO (from 1973 to 2000) and for EUROARMS ITALIA (from 2001) is made by the three letters GDG as you can see in the picture

Here's a bit of history, if you are interested, on Armi San Paolo and the GDG maker mark.

Armi San Paolo, DGG and Euroarms
Thanks, Jackleg. That is a wild story. It has all the big names then and some still in the business. Unbelievably, they had the foresight to pursue their dream to reality. We owe them many thanks.

Last edited:
Back