• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Navy Arms Brass Black Powder Rifle Scope

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Marked Navy Arms on the focus ring 4x15, 32" long, been in barn storage for decades. Has good optics and in original packaging
Not sure if ever mounted or not
400.00 plus shipping

IMG_8599.JPG
IMG_8600.JPG
IMG_8601.JPG
IMG_8602.JPG
IMG_8603.JPG
IMG_8605.JPG

Last edited:
Forgive me for sounding dumb but how are the cross hairs looking???
Also, regarding the mounts, can you send pics of the surfaces that connect to the barrel. I have the Alexander Henry Civil War rifle by Navy Arms and I am wondering about the match up. Help is deeply appreciated. Rae.

Forgive me for sounding dumb but how are the cross hairs looking???
Also, regarding the mounts, can you send pics of the surfaces that connect to the barrel. I have the Alexander Henry Civil War rifle by Navy Arms and I am wondering about the match up. Help is deeply appreciated. Rae.
I believe these are meant to mount to blanks in existing sight dovetails.

I see how the front ring mounts but it appears, at least to me, that something is missing on the rear mount. Could you show a pic of that area to clear my confusion up. If all the parts aren't there it may be extremely difficult to find them. If it is indeed all there & mountable it would be desirable & would influence my interest. Thanks for your input.

I see how the front ring mounts but it appears, at least to me, that something is missing on the rear mount. Could you show a pic of that area to clear my confusion up. If all the parts aren't there it may be extremely difficult to find them. If it is indeed all there & mountable it would be desirable & would influence my interest. Thanks for your input.
The rear is just drilled/Tapped on the side of the barrel Hawkeye......as much as I would like to buy this ,I hope it helps you:thumb:

Attachments

• IMG_3774.JPG
    IMG_3774.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 49
The rear is just drilled/Tapped on the side of the barrel Hawkeye......as much as I would like to buy this ,I hope it helps you:thumb:
Did some online searching and it appears that the rear mount is supposed to be screwed to the top barrel flat & the adjustment screw used for elevation. Windage is by drifting the front mount in the dovetail. Made sense once I saw a picture of it mounted. From what I have seen your's is not mounted like the ones I looked at. Most of what I found was mounting on a Sharps & the mounts offset the scope slightly to give better clearance for the hammer. Thanks for the pics & showing how you did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back