• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

N-SSA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Independent recruit at present. Folks recommended this so that I can get to know folks and figure out schedules/locations before joining a team. I shot with the 45th Virginia yesterday. Great team and super helpful and nice. Honestly, the whole organization seems like a great group of people.

Independent recruit at present. Folks recommended this so that I can get to know folks and figure out schedules/locations before joining a team. I shot with the 45th Virginia yesterday. Great team and super helpful and nice. Honestly, the whole organization seems like a great group of people.
I'm very familiar with the Jeff Davis Legion, 48th VA and Iredell Blues. All are great folks to hang with. Come by for a visit at Nationals. We're the Palmetto Sharpshooters.

I'm very familiar with the Jeff Davis Legion, 48th VA and Iredell Blues. All are great folks to hang with. Come by for a visit at Nationals. We're the Palmetto Sharpshooters.
Correction. I shot with the 48th VA. I'll be shooting with them at Nationals as well. I purchased a Birmingham P-H P58 while at the Skirmish. It was part of the package offered on the N-SSA forum which belonged to a recently deceased member. Took it out to shoot today. It's now my Skirmish gun (along with my 1863 Sharps Carbine).

Correction. I shot with the 48th VA. I'll be shooting with them at Nationals as well. I purchased a Birmingham P-H P58 while at the Skirmish. It was part of the package offered on the N-SSA forum which belonged to a recently deceased member. Took it out to shoot today. It's now my Skirmish gun (along with my 1863 Sharps Carbine).
48th VA is a great bunch and it looks like you have a very solid set of guns to compete with. Look me up at Nationals.

Back