• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

my work - my passion

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
raszpla said:
subsequent reconstruction. Mechanizm whellock sixteenth century

kd6fyw.jpg

2z88688.jpg

2j1ml42.jpg

25irl0n.jpg

Your work is simply stunning :bow:
How did you learn all the complicated individual skills needed to be such an accomplished gunsmith.??
The metal work, engraving,and woodworking. In addition your ribbon and carving work is stupendous..
I hope your work in Poland is appreciated.

Has been involved in endangered occupations. I experience the old techniques. I move with freedom as a carpenter - ebenista, locksmith, mechanic - designer, woodcarver, etc. to punish a few pictures of my other work from other areas. They are rebuilt from scratch and in accordance with the art of construction of the relevant period..

Od lat zajmuje się ginącymi profesjami. Doświadczam stare techniki pracy . Ze swobodą poruszam się jako stolarz - ebenista, ślusarz, mechanik - konstruktor, snycerz itp. Pokarze na zdjęciach kilka innych moich prac z innej dziedziny. odbudowane są one od podstaw i zgodnie ze sztuką budowy z odpowiedniego okresu.

2it261d.jpg

14jncb4.jpg

2elwc5t.jpg

2vdqwpu.jpg

2isha3b.jpg

performs whellock - ignition mechanism. Performs other work - a set of work in one workshop!

This is what my ole firend John Bivins was talking about when he did his Manuscript called "Art Of The Firelock". Most all of us fool around building rifles and pistols, very few at all will ever get to this level. This is the best work I have seen since John Bivins did his work on his wheel locks. This is the work of a real Master Gunsmith, can't say enough- the Great Pinyone

Thanks and best regards. I have to finish a new job in two weeks will show-show. :wink:

There are just no words appropriate for you workmanship! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Thanks for sharing.
Dusty :wink:

This latest one is really spectacular! To those who are interested, raszpla has a thread here detailing the build.

Back