• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My two antler powder measure

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Short Arm

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Here are my two new deer antler measure.

DSC_0280POWDER.jpg

Hey Beaverman, can ya share the tip you gave Short Arm on how to hollow out the antlers?

Thanks!!

Thanks folks,it's not that hard drilling a few holes.Those folks that do that scrim stuff have talent. I'm just a plain kind of guy.I made a deal with Beaverman a few years ago. I would weave he would do all my horn stuff. It was ugly Thanks again

Short Arm said:
Thanks folks,it's not that hard drilling a few holes.Those folks that do that scrim stuff have talent. I'm just a plain kind of guy.I made a deal with Beaverman a few years ago. I would weave he would do all my horn stuff. It was ugly Thanks again

The deal wasn't ugly! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Back