• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My new addiction

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum Hoosier. You will like the feeling that comes over you when you harvest a whitetail with that .45. Makes you feel like you have earned it. You will also like the .36 you plan on. It will slap knock a fox squirrel out of the tallest oak or hickory. I know because I have a .32 that will do the same thing. Keep yer powder dry......Robin :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmmm fried bushy tails with mashed taters n gravy...much appreciated the welcoming to the community has been a warm one for sure :grin:

J , you fergot the Cathead Biscuits! All smothered with Squirrel Gravy! I got the same weapon and it shoots the Lee REAL bullet real well! Love mine! :thumbsup:

Why yes sir I did :wink: my apologies haha I was looking into the REAL bullet molds as an alternative to hunting with prb but as long as I can get a consistent load worked up with the prb im sure ill stick with that...very short shooting distances on my property. Definitely would like to try as many bullet options as possible in the future

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha (mad scientist laugh)

another one turned to the darkside... now he has come to understand that real muzzle loaders have locks on the side (or the bottom)

make good smoke!

Back