• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My First Flintlock Whitetail !

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssorrell

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I took this Indiana Buck with my .50 cal. It only took me 2 years of learning and missing!
image.jpg

:applause: Ah! flintlocks and venison,sounds good don't it? Congrats on a fine buck :applause:

Nice buck for a first with a flintlock. My first with a flintlock was a button buck. I like the rife too. What make is it?

Congrats nice deer and rifle,and 2yrs ain't bad at all I bet it was all fun.

Traditions. Funny thing, the main spring broke the next day! I have ordered 2 replacement, upgrades just in case. Should be back up and shooting by Wednesday. I still have options for general season 3+ doe tags and a Special Muzzleloader Only reduction hunt ( 1 buck & 2 does) on my schedule.

Back