• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

MOUNT VERNON UNDER ATTACK!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loyalist Dave

Cannon
Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
THAT'S RIGHT boys and girls, this weekend, the forces of His Royal Britannic Majesty, King George III, will endeavor to return the rebellious colony of Virginia to its rightful allegiance to The Crown.
REOLUTIONARY WAR WEEKEND

Time for some of the lads to go to work...,

ON THE WAY TO WORK.JPG

I'm Fat but I keep up...,

IM FAT ME.jpg

Royal Artillery softens them up...

ROYAL ARTILLERY.JPG

Time for some hand delivered, cold steel....

REDCOATS COLD STEEL ADVANCES.JPG

GOD SAVE THE KING!

This year should be as fun! Don't miss it..., and Yes you will see the Doodles , um..., Continentals for yourself. BUT...,
don't expect the Loyalist to post photos of them, LOL

LD

Last edited:
THAT'S RIGHT boys and girls, this weekend, the forces of His Royal Britannic Majesty, King George III, will endeavor to return the rebellious colony of Virginia to its rightful allegiance to The Crown.
REOLUTIONARY WAR WEEKEND

Time for some of the lads to go to work...,

View attachment 317063

I'm Fat but I keep up...,

View attachment 317062

Royal Artillery softens them up...

View attachment 317064

Time for some hand delivered, cold steel....

View attachment 317065

GOD SAVE THE KING!

This year should be as fun! Don't miss it..., and Yes you will see the Doodles , um..., Continentals for yourself. BUT..., don't expect the Loyalist to post photos of them, LOL

LD
Just in time for the latest King Charles!!

Back