• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Mortimer 12 ga sxs

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crow#21957

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I believe my buddy is going to sell me this Mortimer sxs 12 ga. It's in really good condition. Pit is probably 40 plus years old maybe 60yrs. He thinks it us full and modified. If I get it I will measure the bores and post pic.

That's what it is can't remember but it said made in England or Belgium forgot which. But I do know it's a double Mortimer 12ga.
Is$450 ok price. Like I said it's in really good condition but you can tell it's old.

It is a Old Mortimer from the 1800,s he told me today. I was mistaken though the one he was going to sell me was navy arms sxs. Hammers don't feel the best, no good definite clicks but it does work. Don't really think I'm interested. The Mortimer works but left barrel has no half cock. It's a cool old gun though. He's got tags on most of his guns and the Mortimer I think I saw today was $375

I will ck and see.I believe he took a few to a swap meet and had price tags on them. I saw the one for $375 this morning and did really pay attention but believe it was the mortimer

Latest posts

Back