• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

More T/C Hawken Qs?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zonie said:
I have no idea what became of him but, if someone has their account removed by Claude (he's the only one that can do this), all of their posts will suddenly show up as being made by "anonymous".

The reasons for deleting an account vary from someone getting PO'ed and telling Claude that they want their account deleted to someone who violates the forum rules repeatedly and doesn't straighten out their act.

We recently had a new member who's first post was nothing but an advertisement. He/She lasted about an hour before their ad and their membership disappeared.

Could be the result of becoming part of the "new" media, I.E.: Face book. Lots of vendors are using it every chance they get, without reading any rules of what they blog on to....we've been bombarded with offers and we don't know where they came from :idunno: . Glad to hear you Mods are already on top of this intrusion. Thanks for your (additional) hard work and keeping the forum as it was meant to be :thumbsup: .

Dave

henbrook said:
ebiggs said:
"How does one get on here under "anonymous"? "

I think that means they left us. (deleted their ID)
Hmmmm...that is odd?He was BFranklin1776 only a few hours ago?

That's still a nice Avatar you have there, Henbrook!

Of course, some may say that yesterday, there was one too many...

PS.

Don't worry guys. I'm new here. I just needed to change a few things is all!

Claude directed everything...

KodiakHunter said:
That's still a nice Avatar you have there, Henbrook!

Of course, some may say that yesterday, there was one too many...

LOL...well IT IS after all one of the standard avatars offered here on the forum.Was gonna upload a more personal av,but I think the 'ol 1800's trapper image kinda suits me? :wink:

Back