• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Montana Canvas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't see any tents that were historically correct on their site if that makes a difference.
I called them this morning and said just that, they told me they would make a tent any way I wanted it.
The one I asked about is what they call their range tent which is just basically a pyramid. I told them that as the tent was advertised, it wouldn't pass muster. In the end with all the modern stuff removed it was cheaper.
I asked that the zipper and straps be removed from the door and ties only, and remove the window and sewn-in floor, add a sod cloth. Keep the 4-inch stove jack. So in the end a 12x12 pyramid shipped will be just over 1K.
I'll probably call them back on Friday and order one.

Yes, @andy52, it will still be closer, but won't pass the buried tent restrictions at the April Trade Faire. It's a wedge tent for me. I froze last year under my half faced tarp.
Correct just like the Whelen and Bakers won't, if I choose to go the Fort trade fair I'll use my small wall tent.
Most all the other events I go to will be accepted and It has a stove jack, unlike the small wall tent.
This type of tent will be much easier to set up for me as I age. Here are a few pics of the tent as you see it the cost was 1400, and with the reductions, it will be 1056.

8359-510x287__79912.jpg
Back-with-Window-Open-scaled.jpg
Front-Half-Open-1-scaled.jpg

My BIL bought a wall tent and wood stove from them about 10 years ago. Pretty nice set up as i recall. We stayed in it for a week in November for deer hunting up in the U.P. He used it up there for many years before selling the property. He isn't one to buy something if it wasn't the best he could get.

Back