• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Mojo Criollo

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noahmercy

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Mmmmmm. I just finished eating some tender, delicious pork ribs I marinated in Mojo and cooked in the Dutch oven. If you like meat that nearly falls apart and has a nice tang, you need to try this stuff. It'll be the simplest "gourmet" meat you've ever done. It's so good, it makes you attractive to women and causes tough men to fear you. Fame and riches will be yours for the taking. Cures impotence, flatulence, acne, and piles. Increases your car's fuel economy by 40% and reduces your group sizes by 60%. :results: :thumbsup:

How do Snake'. It's not a recipe...it's a prepared product. You can buy gallon jugs of the stuff...I use Goya brand, but there are others. (It's not available out here in the sticks...I get the Goya off the internet) You may find some in your neck of the woods since there are likely more ethnic foods available. It mostly consists of water, concentrated orange and lemon juice, garlic, salt, and some other spices.

Did I mention that it allows you to get more shots out of a pound of powder? :blah:

Goyamojo.jpg

Back