• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Mike Beliveau injured in fall, doing OK.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this post from his son today. Get well soon, Mike! The man has had a damn rough time lately.

"This is Mike’s son Rob: Mike had a fall at his home on Thursday the 15th. He dislocated his left shoulder, broke his right arm, and broke his T6 vertebrae. He spent a week in hospital where his shoulder was set and his broken arm was operated on. He was then transferred to a rehab facility where he will remain for what will likely be 4 to 6 weeks. Right now he can’t use either arm so he can’t use social media himself. He most likely won’t be posting and videos until some time in late April or early May. I will post updates as things progress. Dad is in good spirits and focusing on the work needed to recover. Thank you for you continued support."
Please let your
Dad know that he is getting all these well wishes and prayers for a fast recovery.

Saw this post from his son today. Get well soon, Mike! The man has had a damn rough time lately.

"This is Mike’s son Rob: Mike had a fall at his home on Thursday the 15th. He dislocated his left shoulder, broke his right arm, and broke his T6 vertebrae. He spent a week in hospital where his shoulder was set and his broken arm was operated on. He was then transferred to a rehab facility where he will remain for what will likely be 4 to 6 weeks. Right now he can’t use either arm so he can’t use social media himself. He most likely won’t be posting and videos until some time in late April or early May. I will post updates as things progress. Dad is in good spirits and focusing on the work needed to recover. Thank you for you continued support."
I have learned a lot from Mike's videos. Wishing him a full recovery!

Sorry you are under the weather, Mike. Get well. The community needs you.

Probably thousands of fellows wishing him well and praying for full recovery!

God speed for Mike , always very enjoyable videos and comment.
lets hope the old saying about things coming in threes is bunk.
We have not had an update on the shooting range problems for awhile.
I can certainly emphathise with Mike as I had a fall from a ladder July last, luckily I only broke heel of right foot disabled for months with healing and therapy, ankl;e still weak and a problem.
If I can give advice, it would be to get rid of your ladders when you know you are slowing down age. I should have taken my own advise. I am still active ,but at 86 or ? It has been said , a mans gotta know his limits

Blitz

Akroguy, where did you see the original post? Just curious. He just posted this video four days ago, or someone posted it for him:

I’m only going on memory, and could easily be wrong (just ask the bride), but suspicious as the description sounds like a recycle of an old story Mike had posted about in video a few years ago. Reason I made post 22 referenced below, figured someone would offer some facts one way or the other.
If my memory is correct, I believe he had similar mishap a few years ago.

Latest posts

Back