• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Lyman Great Plains Hunter 54 caliber - $550

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devildiver

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi there,

I’m selling my GPH in 54 cal as the title says. I bought it maybe a decade ago and never got used to the crescent buttplate. I’ve put two boxes of conicals through it at maybe 24 per box? Always cleaned with a shotgun mop and a rubber tube in clean water through the nipple. Gun is very accurate from my limited experience.

Website says 1:24”, i measure 1:27” twist.

Gun has some damage in the toe of the stock from the one day i shot it from a lead sled. Don’t do that, FYI. Price reflects this.

Rifle is located in NE Oregon.

$500 shipped to the lower 48!

IMG_6463.jpeg
IMG_6464.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6465.jpeg
    IMG_6465.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6466.jpeg
    IMG_6466.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6467.jpeg
    IMG_6467.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6468.jpeg
    IMG_6468.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6549.jpeg
    IMG_6549.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hello. I'm interested in your GPH. Is it still available? All your posts had older dates on them. But none ever stated that it sold. This is my first time on this site, so I'm not sure exactly how it works. Thank you for your time.

Hello. I'm interested in your GPH. Is it still available? All your posts had older dates on them. But none ever stated that it sold. This is my first time on this site, so I'm not sure exactly how it works. Thank you for your time.

Thanks for your interest. The rifle is still available. Feel free to shoot me a private message on this site and we can discuss details.

Thanks,

Casey

Sweet rifle is still looking for a home. Will kill wild animals for a good owner.

Wrong Gun buddy. The one you are looking up is made by pedersoli.

The gun you have is made by investarm. Note the large i stamped on the barrel. 1:32 twist

Wrong Gun buddy. The one you are looking up is made by pedersoli.

The gun you have is made by investarm. Note the large i stamped on the barrel. 1:32 twist
Well that’s just confusing. Thanks for clarifying that. I thought they were Lyman rifles. Didn’t know several brands made the same model.

Well that’s just confusing. Thanks for clarifying that. I thought they were Lyman rifles. Didn’t know several brands made the same model.
Lyman just had thier name put on them is all, they made zip on the gun.

The pedersoli model is a higher end deal when investarm was going through a bad quality control issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back