• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Leman Rifles by GRRW

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shifty

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Has anyone here ever owned or even seen one of there Squirrel Rifles or the Little Leman for women or young folks?

Cliff,

I responded to a similar request on ALR which I assume was from you. I've seen and handled a couple of these scaled down Leman Trade Rifles. Do you have any specific questions that I might be able to help you with?

Phil Meek

No specific ques its just that i had not known about them till the other day and i thought they were so neet looking,and i would like to have one in 45 cal but cannot afford the one and only i have saw for sale.

Has anyone here ever owned or even seen one of there Squirrel Rifles or the Little Leman for women or young folks?
I have one made for me around 1972 in 45 cal percussion with a 32 or 34 inch barrel. I have killed most of my deer with it. A light rifle with set triggers and very accurate. Likes a charge of 85 grs 3F Goex.

No specific ques its just that i had not known about them till the other day and i thought they were so neet looking,and i would like to have one in 45 cal but cannot afford the one and only i have saw for sale.

That one currently on Gunbroker is a bit pricey.

There was one that sold on Gunbroker a couple years ago that went pretty cheap. It wasn't in the best of condition, and I don't think anyone recognized it for what it was. A person that goes by Oldarcher ended up winning the auction. He cleaned it up and turned around and sold it on ALR for about double his money after I let him know what it was.

It's just a matter of keeping your eyes peeled for them as they come up for sale occasionally.

Phil

Latest posts

Back