• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Left Coast Newbie

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyDaze

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi All; I'm just starting to look into this type of firearm shooting and am looking for info and expertise from people who know about it. While I have many guns, I have never owned this type and am looking forward to learning. First I need a rifle so that is what I will learn about first. Here in California there are a lot of people who still like to shoot and I have from a very early age am one of them. You all have a good day. :thumbsup:

This is a very good place to gain all the information you want about muzzleloading and most all that goes with it.

Present your questions in the right category and enjoy the ride!

Welcome

Welcome Larry! I'm sure you know by now the wealth of information available to you on this site. Enjoy!

welcome! if you are anywhere near the Woodland/Davis area, we have a bunch of reprobates that gather the 3rd Sunday of each month out at the Yolo Sportsmans Association range. lots of good info, and a great time as well! if you want any more info, email me!

Back